When do I call on my Parent Partner?
- You are trying to find resources in your community
- You are struggling with your child or children
- There is a problem that you do not want to handle alone
- You need transportation to a planned appointment
- You need support or advocacy at a meeting or appointment
- There is a crisis and you need support navigating a solution
Please note that the Parent Partner service is available to parents who have youth who are already enrolled in our services. Please contact us by phone at (845) 293-4104 to learn more.